RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- You have a statutory right to return most artwork ordered via our Site and you may request a refund:
- if you change your mind within fourteen days of the date on which you received your order; or
- if the artwork is damaged at the time of delivery and you notify us within 48 hours of delivery and return the same within thirty days of the date on which you received your order.
- If you wish to exercise your right to change your mind, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, booking reference, the reason why you wish to return the artwork, and a high resolution image of the artwork so we can inspect its condition.
- We are authorised to handle returns on behalf of the artist and will email to confirm acceptance to return and instructions on how to return the artwork to the artist.
- You must dispatch the artwork within fourteen days of you telling us that you wish to end the contract. Unless we agree that the artist will cover the costs of return under clause 7.5 you must pay the costs of return. You must use a method of postage equal to the method used by the artist to deliver the artwork (ensuring the artwork is appropriately insured under a level of insurance at least equal to the level of insurance used by the artist for delivery of the artwork).
- The artist will, at their option, pay the costs of return or collection, if the artwork is damaged and you are exercising your right to return the artwork under clause 7.1(b
- A refund may only be made to the purchaser of the artwork and will be refunded directly to the original payment method within fourteen days of the date on which we receive the artwork.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind under clause 7.1(a we may reduce your refund of the price to reflect any reduction in value of the artwork, if this has been caused by, in our sole opinion, your mishandling of the artwork. The maximum refund for any delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method the artist offers.
- Returns and refunds are not possible under any other circumstances.